Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADP column is gone

BHQ -

In reviewing your player projections, including the download reports, the ADP column is no longer shown. What happened. Key data. Can it be added back?

mjhdillon@aol.com

It's available in the Custom Draft Guide and in Playerlink. Will get it added to the new CSV projection files as well.

Comment

One other Q.: Where are the BHQ Rankings found? In other words, how can I get a list of the current BHQ Rankings?

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by 'rankings'. You can generate dollar values out of the Custom Draft Guide, or download your preferred CSV projections at the CSV download center (Under 'stats' on the top menu). Is that what you're looking for?

Comment

When you look to the Market Pulse articles (e.g., shortstops), there is an HQ column, next to the ADP column. And they are different. I can get the ADP rank from the Custom Draft Guide and Playerlink, but where are the HQ rankings?

Mark

Comment

That isn't some specific HQ ranking, he creates it for Market Pulse from the projections. It's explained in the italicized header in the Market Pulse articles.

Comment

Working...
            X