New web page design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New web page design

Very excited about the new web page announcement. Setting up a new account should be no big deal. Will the Forum remain the same or will it be updated also?
    What's the rumpus?

No changes to the forums right now. This site upgrade will eventually allow us to merge forum accounts and site accounts (yay!), which we've wanted to do for ages now. But we'll get into that somewhere down the road... we've got enough on our plate for the site move.

Comment

I do wish the forums loaded in a new tab rather than replacing the HQ page I was on. Makes it easier to refer back to Playerlink when necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverdome View Post
        I do wish the forums loaded in a new tab rather than replacing the HQ page I was on. Makes it easier to refer back to Playerlink when necessary.
        Yeah, I want this too. I actually have it set to do that and it's not working. We'll get that fixed.

Comment

It would be helpful under the Prospects tab to have a link to your top 100 as well as the main team page.

In the past, I have found it very useful to print out the first couple of pages of the grids created through custom draft guide. So far this now seems impossible as the full width of the grid does not appear in the window (at least not in safari or firefox). So, I would appreciate any tips on how to easily print even just page 1 of the grid.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WillieOD View Post
            It would be helpful under the Prospects tab to have a link to your top 100 as well as the main team page.

In the past, I have found it very useful to print out the first couple of pages of the grids created through custom draft guide. So far this now seems impossible as the full width of the grid does not appear in the window (at least not in safari or firefox). So, I would appreciate any tips on how to easily print even just page 1 of the grid.

Thanks
            Top 100 is linked right off the Org Reports page. We will likely add it right to the menu as well.

Comment

I am probably one of the few who would like to have the PlayerID's back with the player projections. I developed some spreadsheets to calculate average projections using stats from various sites. The PlayerID was significant in being to identify players. This is espcailly true when sites use different naming formats. As an example, one site will list Hyun-Jin Ryu. Another will list him as Hyun Jin Ryu. Or Robert Hassell, II vs Robert Hassell II vs Robert Hassell.

Not a big deal for most I would assume.

Comment

IDs are a big deal. Those will be back very soon.

Comment

Congrats on the new site rollout. I like it, but am also continuing to get used to it.

Looking at some mid-level players it seems pretty clear that player link is no longer displaying "only league" 5x5 and 4x4 values but instead is presumably displaying mixed league values. Likewise, when I go to player projections, whether I ask for "MLB" or just "AL" I get the same values, indicating that they are mixed league values. Of course previously we could get either by choosing MLB or just NL or AL. Is the plan to go back to displaying single league values in playerlink? If not, is there a way of accessing those values on the site other than through CDG?
                  BERSMR in Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by BERSMR View Post
                    Congrats on the new site rollout. I like it, but am also continuing to get used to it.

Looking at some mid-level players it seems pretty clear that player link is no longer displaying "only league" 5x5 and 4x4 values but instead is presumably displaying mixed league values. Likewise, when I go to player projections, whether I ask for "MLB" or just "AL" I get the same values, indicating that they are mixed league values. Of course previously we could get either by choosing MLB or just NL or AL. Is the plan to go back to displaying single league values in playerlink? If not, is there a way of accessing those values on the site other than through CDG?
                    I'll check on this for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                      No changes to the forums right now. This site upgrade will eventually allow us to merge forum accounts and site accounts (yay!), which we've wanted to do for ages now. But we'll get into that somewhere down the road... we've got enough on our plate for the site move.
                      Maybe I am just slow, but I could not figure out how to find and access the forums from the new site yet.

Comment

Interact/Forums on the top menu.

Comment

CDG Setup Issue: I apologize if this has been covered already but i am trying to set up my CDG for the first time and am unsure of what I need to do. On the setup page I am asked for "Choose a league" and then all my league particulars. I am unsure of what goes into the former. i would have thought the drop down would have contained NL and/or AL but it does not. I then tried my league name but then thought why would that be meaningful to the system? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

First time in, just press New League button. Fill out the entire page (and put a name in the NAME) field. When you get to the bottom, click Save Settings, then Run. (Or just Run, the settings will be saved automatically).

Now, next time you come back to the first page of CDG, if you click that dropdown at the top, you'll find the name of the leauge you just created. If you pick that from the dropdown, all of your saved settings will populate. Or you can press New League and create a second league, and repeat the same process.

Comment

Does USA Today require that thus be right at the top? It creates confusion for new members.

image.png

Comment

Working...
                              X