Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lima in Auction Draft

Hi Ray, or any of the BHQ Team,

I'm prepping for my auction draft, and dividing players by their Lima score. I get that Lima is a way to get value for pitching, and have more resources for batters. Please correct the following if it's mistaken:

Using Lima at the auction, I chase top tier payers - drop out when the price is too high for most of them - maybe score a few nearly top tier players if I can get them for $29 or less - and keep dropping out of the bidding on most players, knowing I've got an A+ Lima pitcher, or a B+ Lima batter farther down on my list.

My second question is: What do I do with pitchers Lima says are A+ or batters Lima says are A (just 3) or B+, if they are nominated during the first half of the draft? Do I win the auction on those players, even though I would prefer a better player still in the pool, but with little chance of winning the auction for that better player?

I hope I'm being clear, and I know, of course, there's no perfect solutions. I'm looking for a few general directions, if you have them, regarding my questions.

Thank you!

Who in BHQ-Land is really good at using Lima in an auction draft? Please help! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X