SB opportunity index...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB opportunity index...

The recent notice given the Dodgers' inability to stop the running game reminded me of something I've thought of various times over the years and have tried, with limited success, to jury-rig myself: some kind of index of teams'/catchers'/SPs' success at preventing SBs. Especially these days, when many of us roster otherwise marginal hitters solely for their SB potential, it would help with decisions on when to put those one-dimensional SB types in the lineups. I'm thinking of a feature/statistical column that might be added to the weekly Hitter Report.

Respectfully added for your consideration...thanks for all the great work!
    9X9 mixed rotisserie, 6 keepers (17 teams): H, 2B, 3B, HR, R, RBI, BA, OBP, NSB / W, ERA, WHIP, K, HLD, NSV, GIDP, CG, QS

This exists in our Team Reports now... good point that we should consider adding it to The Week Ahead:

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      This exists in our Team Reports now... good point that we should consider adding it to The Week Ahead:

https://www.baseballhq.com/members/tools/weekly/weekly
      Ah, fantastic! Now I can get back to this invention I've been working on--I call it "the wheel."

Thanks so much for the heads up, didn't realize that there were opp@ SBO stats on the site, so good to know! And thank you for considering adding it to The Week Ahead.
      9X9 mixed rotisserie, 6 keepers (17 teams): H, 2B, 3B, HR, R, RBI, BA, OBP, NSB / W, ERA, WHIP, K, HLD, NSV, GIDP, CG, QS

Comment

Working...
      X