What am I missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I missing?

I think I'm missing some potentially valuable information from Mr. Shandler. I've been a BBHQ member for quite a long time, but I'm new to this forum (RotoPass member).

I've recently read two pieces of information that makes me think I'm missing something. First, I saw a post from Alex Patton in his forum about some good information (unknown to me) that he read in Ron's "Newsletter." Second, I saw a post talking about how Ron stated he is high on Towers and Meche and recently traded for them.

Why am I not getting this information? I visit the site regularly and I read Shandler's Fanalytics every Friday and Market Watch every day, but I feel like I'm not getting all the information I could be getting. What am I missing?

I can't speak for Patton's comments, but I believe Ron's "newsletter" is an email "teaser" he does for non-subscribers on his mailing list that is a roll-up of some info from his columns, on the site, etc. It's a marketing tool, not containing any info not available here as well.

As for Meche/Towers, you did miss something: they were mentioned in Ron's column this week. The quote from the column is:

but I like the potential that PQS has shown for my two pitching acquisitions.
    Here's a link to that column.

Comment

One further clarification: the newsletter essentially contains the highlights from the materials on the site. Thus, it will have an article or two from the prior week, as well as two or three squibbs from, for example, MarketWatch. You can't fing the newsletter per se, but all of the material is present in one place or another.
      "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
      X