Custom Draft Guide ADP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide ADP

I'm wondering how often the Draft Guide ADP is updated. For instance, Nolan Arenado right now is listed as 36th, and CJ Cron 335th. It would be so useful to have these figures updated to reflect more recent trends, say the last four weeks. Is that at all possible?

The ADP data is updated daily, but it's the aggregate data for the entire preseason, so it's going to be slow to show that kind of movement. We do have the ability to set a date range on the feed, I'll look into that.

Comment

I agree, when a guy like Jackson Merrill makes the roster on 3/19 where he was expected to open up in AAA, the aggregate data is useless. This is an extreme example but there significant changes due to trades, injuries, rookies making the roster unexpectedly, Maybe a much shorter date range that covers a statistically significant number of drafts, 10 - 14 days?

Comment

I don't think our agreement with the NFBC to share this data includes the ability to date-filter it like that.

Comment

Hello ... I'm trying to use the custom draft tool. In years past I used to be able to plug in the categories I wanted and have the players ranked by position, but I don't see how to do that with your new system. Can you give me some guidance?

Comment

You can get the ranking by position just by sorting by position, just click on the header.

Comment

Working...
            X