First Pitch Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch Forum

Is the Florida First Pitch Forum the only one there will be this year? Or will there be something akin to what you did last year closer to the end of Spring Training that replaced the local 1-Day Forums around the country?

The 3-day online First Pitch Florida event is the only event this spring.

Comment

I'm assuming that all of the content will be archived? Too many things that will pull me away from the computer over the weekend, but if I can get to the info after the kids are in bed...

And I just now see where you've already answered this question. Disregard - signing up now!
      16 team mixed H2H, 5 x 5 (OPS instead of AVG, QS instead of W's) 13 hitters, 9 pitchers, 4 bench, 10 MiLB
      14 team mixed Roto, 5 x 5 - 14 hitters, 10 pitchers, 6 bench, 6 MiLB

Comment

Yes, for others who have the same question... all sessions will be recorded, so if you have to miss an hour or a day of the event, you can catch up at your leisure.

Comment

I'm signing up, but will cover my camera at the request of the majority.
          What's the rumpus?

Comment

All signed up, but have not received any info on how to access the conference, will that be coming soon?

Comment

Yes, pulling that all together now. That email should go out tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X