First Year Player Draft rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Year Player Draft rankings

Will you guys be posting rankings for FYPD this year?

Sorry, can you clarify what you're looking for? Is it a ranking of all of the signings last week? Candidates for this coming summer's draft? Etc?

Comment

I'm looking for something that ranks players for Dynasty drafts that includes the players selected in the 2020 amateur draft and the international signees that signed on January 15.

Comment

We don't have anything about the Jan 15 guys, those are traditionally guys that it takes us a while to get info on.

We do have comments on each team's summer 2020 picks in the Minor League Baseball Analyst.

Comment

OK, I know there is something that was in the Minor League Analyst for this similar to the HQ100. Was just hoping it would be here as part of my subscription.

Comment

I'd like to see this coverage as well... the Int'l signing day players
            League #1 CBS
            16 team mixed H2H Points ALL PLAY - dynasty auction w/ multi year contracts & minor leagues

Start- C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, (4) OF, Util, (5) SP,(2) RP,(8) BENCH, (4) DL, (8) MINORS
            Batting-HR- 3.50---3B-4.00---2B- 2.50---1B- 1.25---BB,R,RBI,SB- 1
            Pitching-QS- 6 pts---W- 5 (3 for RP)---Save- 5---BS <2> ---Hold- 3---IP- 1.65---K- 1---Hit/BB allow- <0.35>---ER allow- <1.50>

League #2 YAHOO
            20 team H2H CATS- keep 10
            Start
            - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, (3) OF, Util, (2) SP,(2) RP, (2) P,(5) BENCH, (2) DL
            Batting- R,H, HR, RBI, SB, AVE, OBP,OPS
            Pitching- W,L,SV,BB,K,HLD,ERA,WHIP

Comment

Originally posted by markinsand View Post
              I'd like to see this coverage as well... the Int'l signing day players
              We certainly understand the desire for more info. Problem is, on these guys we generally don't have any more info than you guys do. We don't have international scouts. Once these guys get stateside, either we'll start getting eyes on them, or our contacts will etc. But we don't have much value to add in terms of analysis right now.

Comment

I'm confused. I'm almost positive during your kickoff of the Minor League Analyst, that it was mentioned that this was in the book. Much like how the HQ 100 is in the book, I'd love to have access to this with my HQ subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by coachthurman View Post
                  I'm confused. I'm almost positive during your kickoff of the Minor League Analyst, that it was mentioned that this was in the book. Much like how the HQ 100 is in the book, I'd love to have access to this with my HQ subscription.
                  Maybe we're talking about different things. We had a writeup in the MLBA where Chris Blessing did a ranking list of the guys taken in last summer's amateur draft. I thought the latest question in this thread was about the international signings this January.... those happened after the MLBA was sent out, and we haven't written anything about them, other than the Pedro Leon writeup in PT Today yesterday.

Comment

I would love to see whatever was available from the MLBA posted on BaseballHQ. From the video I saw, I know they talked a bit about Kim and Christian Hernandez, but maybe it was just the guys from the amateur draft.

Comment

Working...
                    X