Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Did The Realtime News Feed in The Right Sidebar Go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Did The Realtime News Feed in The Right Sidebar Go?

The subject says it all.

What happened to that feed? Is there a link somewhere on the site to get at the same information.

I remember last year that there was a place where in-game news (like injuries, scratches, ejections, performances) was updated in the right sidebar, right? Or am I just dreaming?

Matt
    10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

Click on Rotowire & Links.

Comment

It's great to see this -- it should be more prominently displayed -- I had no idea it was there.

Last year I thought the "rotowire recommends" were sometimes off the wall, but the few I've just read seem quite reasonable.

Anyway, very glad to know this feature is available, in fact, wish I had known sooner.

Tim

Comment

More RotoWire.com News...

When I click on the "More RotoWire.com News..." link, I am sent to the BBHQ non-subscriber home page. Is this an error?

Comment

More rotowire news

When I click on this it leads me back to homepage too.

Comment

Working...
          X