Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new simple suggestion to double value of player link

MACK, not playerlink

The exact features you are asking for are part of our MACK engine. MACK is a database, updated weekly, with current stats and BPIs as well as projected BPIs for the balance of the year. Playerlink and MACK use the same source data for stats and BPIs.

MACK link is found on left-hand column, under HQDATA heading. Check out the instructions on the first page. You want to go to Report Construction first, to select the data you want to view (save this), then go to Power Search to pull out any of the variables you have below. Should be exactly what you're looking for.

Feel free to repost if you need any additional help.

Comment

Comment

and another thing (have you ever tried to do what i asked in mack)

make is useless to do what I asked.. you are incorrect that it does such things...

in mack you must already know the name of the person to analyze...

the point of my request is to look through the data to find prospects, and to compare players STARTING with the data, not ending with it..

meaning.. i want to search for all the players with x value or x k9... you cannot do that in mack.. and all you need in playerlink is a small piece of code that searches the database and one extra screen that is in same format but with blank fields to do the searching..

thanks for the thoughts.. but i still think this would make subscribers extremely happy..

Comment

Re: and another thing (have you ever tried to do what i asked in mack)

Originally posted by duncanidaho3
          make is useless to do what I asked.. you are incorrect that it does such things...

in mack you must already know the name of the person to analyze...

the point of my request is to look through the data to find prospects, and to compare players STARTING with the data, not ending with it..

meaning.. i want to search for all the players with x value or x k9... you cannot do that in mack.. and all you need in playerlink is a small piece of code that searches the database and one extra screen that is in same format but with blank fields to do the searching..

thanks for the thoughts.. but i still think this would make subscribers extremely happy..

You need to spend a little more time with MACK. You most certainly CAN do the above. When you get into MACK, click on POWERSEARCH. It's true that the system does not include all categories, or news, but there is still a ton of data there and you can create all types of screens.

RON@HQ

Comment

great!!1

may i suggest a direct link to powersearch from the playerlink interface.. i betcha it gets a lot of traffic..

thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X