Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could somone please tell me how to get my avatar on my forum messages? thank you

1. Click the "user cp" button in the upper left part of the screen.

2. Click the Edit Options link from the next screen.

3. Scroll to the bottom of the next screen, and click the Change Avatar button on the right.

4. Now either upload a small image from your machine or point to an image on a Web page.

5. Click the Submit Modifications button.

If you upload correctly, all of your messages will now show the avatar.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

thanks

for the help nic.

Comment

Try this one out, unless "yak" refers to the plane. (Jeez, I hope it doesn't refer to, well, you know...)
        Attached Files
        What's the rumpus?

Comment

I'm impressed by the way you find great pics, OT. Care to find a replacement for mine, since you suggested I do so? It has to be a cartoon gecko of some sort.

Comment

Well, you didn't like my idea of using Gorden Gecko, so how about this?
            Attached Files
            What's the rumpus?

Comment

Or this.
              Attached Files
              What's the rumpus?

Comment

(Honest, I thought it was a sock puppet.)
                Attached Files
                What's the rumpus?

Comment

Last one.
                  Attached Files
                  What's the rumpus?

Comment

I like the last one, but now I have to tinker with it to get it down to 50x50 and under 20K. Thanks, OT!

Comment

lol

i like the last one too nic. thanks tom. i tried to use the instructions nic gave me but couldn't figure it out. there is a picture from a website i wanted to use. so i cut it and wanted to paste it using the instructions of nic but when i went to paste the word "paste" wasn't highlighted so i just assumed i couldn't do it. it's just a picture from a page not the whole page so i couldn't use the whole page. i'm not too hot at using computers as you can tell. would have liked to have an avatar but don't want to keep bugging others with my lack of computer skills

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
                        I like the last one, but now I have to tinker with it to get it down to 50x50 and under 20K. Thanks, OT!
                        OK, but if it ends up looking like a sock puppet, I'm through helping!
                        What's the rumpus?

Comment

Re: lol

Originally posted by yak rider
                          i'm not too hot at using computers as you can tell. would have liked to have an avatar but don't want to keep bugging others with my lack of computer skills
                          Me either. You really have to select a small icon and then download it to your "C" drive. Then when you follow Nick's instructions, you 'browse' until you find where you put it on your "C" drive and then select it.

Or you can do what I do -- find a 10 year old kid to do it for you!
                          What's the rumpus?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Tom
                            OK, but if it ends up looking like a sock puppet, I'm through helping!
                            Honestly, that's what happened to my current avatar. In it's original form, it's a very nicely detailed cartoon gecko. Once I reduce it down to 50x50 low-quality, it's a sock puppet.

Comment

thanks

nic and tom. i like the new look nic. i took your advice tom and since i teach school went to one of the students who looked at me like i was a moron. (he might have a point) anyway bout 1 minute later he had the avatar up. i wish it could be bigger but i don't want to keep bugging the kids. on the website it is like 1x1 so i wonder if i can enlarge it on here? whaddya think? enlargeable? thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X