E-Mail Notification for Subscribed Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail Notification for Subscribed Threads

Does anyone know how to turn this off? I couldn't find an exact option in the User CP-->Edit Options menu. Thanks for any help.

Hope this makes the question clearer

I've begun to notice that I'll get e-mail to threads I subscribe to in some forums (like NL and AL Player Info), but not in others (like Clubhouse and HQ Help). I think the Clubhouse and HQ Help ones don't appear when I go to User CP either.

Comment

Does anyone understand what I'm asking or have a similar problem?

Comment

Under the UserCP, click on "Edit Options". About halfway down you'll see one that says "Enable Email Notification by Default". Set that to No and that should stop emails for any future thread that you post to.

To unsubscribe to the threads that you've already posted to, click on UserCP, and then click on the "Subscribed Threads" heading. That will show you a list of all the threads you're currently subscribed to. Click the unsubscribe on those and you should be good to go.

Comment

Thank you for responding

I'm fairly certain that I shut this off before I posted to some threads I'm getting responses to, but I'll know for certain soon when I post some more.

Comment

Working...
          X