HQ folks: assistance with article referenced in recent email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ folks: assistance with article referenced in recent email

I posted this message in another forum but received no response so I'll try again. In a recent advertisement email (02/09/05) I received from Baseball HQ titled "Fantasy Leaguers, Look what you're missing", one of the topics listed was...
    "Why there are sleepers on the CIN pitching staff"

I cannot find the link to this particular article. Can some one please point me in the right direction (maybe provide me the link)? As an owner of two Cinci pitchers, I have some interest in this article.
    Thanks in advance.

It's quite likely this did not refer to a specific article but just the fact that this information is available on the site (by looking at the CIN depth chart and BPIs, in this case).

Aaron Harang and Luke Hudson look like sleepers, and will likely be covered in the Draft Radar Alert next month. For now, click on Harang's Playerlink entry and check out the Feb. 8 article. Hudson is a bit more of a sleeper, but with a 6.8 Dom last year, all he needs is consistently better control to make a leap. I would have no trouble taking them at low prices in a 5x5 league.

Comment

Cinci pitchers

Thanks Frank. As luck would have it the pitchers you mention are the two I own; Harang at $5 & Hudson at $3.

Comment

Working...
      X