Roto $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roto $

Is there a standard mathematical formula that can be posted to derive Roto $ player values. I know there is a lot that goes into the $ valuation, and i am not trying to simplify it, (ok maybe I am just a bit), but I am just looking for a norm that is used.

I know that the custom generator does this and also that you have projections values based on a standard league, however, I was curious if there was a way for me to generate my own leagues final stats for last year, to compare to player valuations this year.

The final stats $ values for 2004 are most likely not based on my league's setup, and was wondering if I could just recalculate, last years final stat values based on my league set up.

I was gonna call Jose Canseco for the info, but he was too busy with his new book...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

There really is no "standard" formula for driving player R$ forecasts--the value of an SB (HR, Save, etc) varies from year-to-year depending on how many of them are projected for the top X players available, and "X" itself varies by league parameters.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Basically, I am looking for a way to get Final Dollar Values assigned to last years players stats, based on my league setup.

Almost, like running the custom evaluator for 2004, and instead of using 2005 projected stats, using 2004 final stats.

would anyone know how i could get that?

Comment

Try http://www.stallvalue.com/valuesin/index.html

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the help...

Comment

Working...
          X