Gold4Plan and Rotopass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold4Plan and Rotopass

What would be the best way to continue being an ongoing Gold4Plan member and Rotopass subscriber?

I understand that to subscribe to Rotopass today I would get a credit on my unused Gold4Plan membership but what would be the simplest and cheapest way to do this on an ongoing basis? Continue the Gold4Plan and then every year after the new charge hits subscribe to Rotopass? Or subscribe to Rotopass and buy the Forecaster ala carte?

Be sure you're going to get credit before you make the change. Otherwise, I'd wait until my Gold Membership ran out and then join RotoPass.

One word of warning. If you are only a member of RotoPass, you don't get access to the HQ forums.
    What's the rumpus?

Comment

On the bottom left hand side of the home page under "HQ Service", there are sections labeled FAQ and Gold4Plan. If those don't answer your question, go to Contact us or Customer Service in the same general area. You can send an email, or if necessary, make a phone call.

Comment

Are you sure about that Tom? If so the following needs to be changed:

When you buy a subscription to RotoPass.com, you are getting UNLIMITED access to the best premium fantasy sports sites on the web. With all of these amazing fantasy sports sites under one roof, RotoPass is an incredible resource that you can't find anywhere else!

Comment

Originally posted by Titan
          Are you sure about that Tom? If so the following needs to be changed:

When you buy a subscription to RotoPass.com, you are getting UNLIMITED access...
          I am sure and yes, they need to change that. (HQ does note this limitation on their web page, so don't blame Ron.)

The thinking was that HQ did not want to open up our forums to an unlimited hoard of outsiders, most of whom are filthy and uncouth fantasy football owners.
          What's the rumpus?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Tom
            The thinking was that HQ did not want to open up our forums to an unlimited hoard of outsiders, most of whom are filthy and uncouth fantasy football owners.
            Now now, I'm a fantasy football owner and I can assure you I bathe every day...
            MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
              Now now, I'm a fantasy football owner and I can assure you I bathe every day...
              In water? And since you are a football owner, I'll just use words of three syllables or less in this post!

(OK, me too. But football is no where near the fun as baseball.)
              What's the rumpus?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Tom
                (OK, me too. But football is no where near the fun as baseball.)
                Ain't that the truth in spades and fireworks!

Truthfully, the football league was started by one of my baseball leagues so we could have something to do in November and December, but that wasn't too taxing either in terms of hard work or mental effort. Thus football.
                MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Working...
                X