Call Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Ups

1) Is there somewhere I can find the old "Call-Ups" posts?
    2) How about old Buyer's Guide articles?
    3) Old posts from Ron?
    4) Old whatever posts?

I see "Library" at the end of some articles but it's woefully incomplete. At least with the old "non-working" search I had a chance of finding some of this. How do I find it now?

I could go on ranting but I better stop here. Most likely there's a place to find this and all this old great info hasn't been tossed.

Re: Call Ups

Originally posted by Dale
    1) Is there somewhere I can find the old "Call-Ups" posts?
    2) How about old Buyer's Guide articles?
    3) Old posts from Ron?
    4) Old whatever posts?

I see "Library" at the end of some articles but it's woefully incomplete. At least with the old "non-working" search I had a chance of finding some of this. How do I find it now?

I could go on ranting but I better stop here. Most likely there's a place to find this and all this old great info hasn't been tossed.
    1) These are no longer available.

2) These are not available now, but we will be introducing a searchable online library function shortly that will give you more access so long as you know the topic you are looking for.

3) Click on SEARCH above and type RON@HQ where it says Search by User Name.

4) Same as above, but use Search by Keyword.

Comment

How long is "shortly"? Sorry for being pushy but our drafts are starting within a week and this info was useful in the past, including call-ups. The usefulness of this site has taken a nosedive without archives or a search, regardless of whether it was deemed broke or not!

Comment

The library feature is complete, designed by an outside contractor. It just needs to be integrated into the current site structure by our web tech guy. We have a few higher-priority usability issues that need to be taken care of first. I don't know how long they will take, so "shortly" is the best I can do. It could be tomorrow, it could be next week, it won't be March.

RON@HQ

Comment

Working...
        X