First Pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch

First, allow me to apologize if this is the wrong place to post this quest.

Second, I don't play Roto or any traditional fantasy games. I play mostly APBA and Sportsattic (Diamond Mind Baseball) simulations. Will I get my money's worth if I go to First Pitch in Tampa? I would hate to go and hear a bunch of Q and A sessions on "How much should I spend on so-and-so in an NL only 12-team league with 26.2% inflation?" I know what they are talking about; it's just not any information I need or can use.

Thanks in advance for your input.
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Astros34... There will be seven seminar sessions in Tampa...

- I'll be talking about projecting the outliers of 2005.
    - There will be a session devoted to talking about minor league prospects.
    - A session updating all injury situations
    - A session on calculating player value
    - A mock drafting workshop
    - An open forum Q&A, which typically covers every conceivable topic.
    - And one session we haven't nailed down yet.

It seems that some of these sessions will be of value to you, but depending upon the inner details of your league, it might be more or less. Honestly, the conference is not geared toward your game, although we do have APBA and SOM players who come to our Arizona conference each year -- and Florida is designed to be a similar event.

RON@HQ

Comment

Sounds like fun!

John
      John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Astros34... Thanks for the great question. I have been thinking about the florida "first pitch" as a longtime Scoresheet player.

Ron thanks for the great reply. It was honest and useful.

Comment

Working...
        X