GB/LD/FB Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB/LD/FB Data

Ive posted this elsewhere but since this data is available in the Forecaster, is it possible for it to be available to subscribers for our analysis purposes?

Or if it isn't, can you tell us where it was obtained from so we can go there?

Thanks.

LongDuckDong,

I'm sure that HQ paid $$$ for that data from its stats provider. If you don't see the numbers that you want in our spreadsheets, I don't think that you're going to see it elsewhere here.

Burnson

Comment

I'm hoping to get 2005 actuals into the in-season files. We are not projecting that data, so it does not appear in the projections files.

Yet.

RON@HQ

Comment

I'd like to second the request for the LD data: it looks like an exciting improvement on the traditional GB/FB data both for evaluating past performance and for projecting future performance, e.g., without it, I have no idea whether changed in batter's hit rates are luck or skill driven, but if I know the LD data, then I have a better chance of knowing whether a change is sustainable.

I don't buy the print Forecaster, but I've seen a lot of references to the LD data in it, which says to me it is valuable and valued. It also seems like it could be something you'd want to factor back into your projection methodology...

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X