Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forecaster challenges

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RYAN@HQ
    replied
    We got this

    Leave a comment:


  • PHIL@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom_T View Post
    Curious about something, now that Forecaster season has begun for the writers. Isn't this year's edition going to be uniquely difficult to write? The sprint season has produced a crazy range of performances, including a number of good hitters who are batting under .200, and some surprise breakouts (or are they breakouts? Hmm...) We essentially have an entire "season" of small sample sizes, and figuring out what is real and what to ignore is going to be a challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing the result, and I don't envy the writers.
    Brent starts the discussion on this in today’s GM’s office column.

    Leave a comment:


  • SteveL
    replied
    Two words: Christian Yelich.

    Good luck, writers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tom_T
    started a topic Forecaster challenges

    Forecaster challenges

    Curious about something, now that Forecaster season has begun for the writers. Isn't this year's edition going to be uniquely difficult to write? The sprint season has produced a crazy range of performances, including a number of good hitters who are batting under .200, and some surprise breakouts (or are they breakouts? Hmm...) We essentially have an entire "season" of small sample sizes, and figuring out what is real and what to ignore is going to be a challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing the result, and I don't envy the writers.
Working...
X