Keeper Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper Advice

I am in a AL only stander 5x5 auction league ($260) with 10 owners.
    I can keep Chris Sale at $10 but worried about his health. If he is out 2 months but comes back vintage Sale I would keep him.
    My other options to keep are Shohei Ohtani at $16, Teoscar Hernandez at $9,
    Daniel Vogelbach at $6 and Rowdy Tellez at $6. Should I keep Sale or one of the other options?
    If not Sale who should I keep? Thank you for your help in advance.

With TJS surgery now, think you can let him go.
    Keeper league: 12 team mixed keeper 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X QS,SV+HLD,ERA, WHIP, K/BB) - turn-based auction draft $260 budget
    H2H league: 12 team mixed redraft 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X W,SV+H, ERA, WHIP, K/9) - weekly category totals, not points

Comment

Thanks to the delay in the start of the season, I’d probably gamble on Ohtani, especially if you can use him both ways.
      "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Move to Roster Management or AL Forum? This thread seems misplaced...
        Craig

Comment

Working...
        X