Watchlist coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchlist coming soon?

Any thoughts on when Watchlist will be started up under Scouting? We have a few weeks of MiLB under our belt so far. Would be good to start getting reads on potential callups. Thanks

Originally posted by badvlad View Post
    Any thoughts on when Watchlist will be started up under Scouting? We have a few weeks of MiLB under our belt so far. Would be good to start getting reads on potential callups. Thanks
    I agree - was just trying to remember what column's name was.

Comment

Mid-April

WATCHLIST (SCOUTING menu) scours the high minor leagues for players who, by a strong performance or a shaky MLB player in front of them, could be just a few days or a week away from getting the call. Knowing who the candidates are give you time to consider rostering them now, depending on your league rules, rather than wait until they hit the majors. Every year, this is a coveted column and informative way to cover the minor leagues. Last year, one April column covered Danny Jansen, Shane Beiber and Ty Buttrey, several months before each became an MLB factor. Many of the subjects are not on top prospect lists, but have the ability to contribute. The WATCHLIST starts up again in mid-April.

Comment

Ok perfect. I had seen that column during Spring training but just glossed over it. Thank you.

Comment

Confirmed that WatchList will return this weekend.

Comment

Thanks Ray. Speaking of the weekend, when is MarketPulse usually posted? Ive seen it around midnight Saturday or as late as 4am - ish on Sunday morning I only ask cause we have weekly FAABs on Sun morning circa 2am. Would be great to get it out early when feasible.

Comment

Working...
            X