Straight draft guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight draft guide

Any chance the straight draft guide makes an appearance over the next week? Asking for a friend.
    BERSMR in Dallas

Yes, I've been a little buried with the First Pitch stuff here, but I've got a half-written draft in a folder somewhere. Aiming for early next week at this point.

Comment

Hurray! The SDG is here!

Aaaugh! How long will we have to wait for mixed rankings?

Asking for a friend: how often are the rankings scheduled to be updated, and when?

Comment

Mixed rankings just posted. They were up earlier, but there was a problem, so I took them down briefly. Fixed now.

In past, we've updated these weekly til the end of March. Let's plan on Thursdays starting next week, try to make the list current for each draft weekend.

Comment

Sorry, took the mixed values down again. Versioning problem there. I'll untangle it this afternoon.

Comment

All rankings lists should be good now, finally.

Comment

Guide updated with new rankings lists and additional content in the links section: https://www.baseballhq.com/content/r...ht-draft-guide

Comment

Drafting this weekend? Final update to the SDG is posted: new projections, additional links in the required reading section...

Comment

Just wondering if a "take two" on the 2020 straight draft guide is in the works?
                  BERSMR in Dallas

Comment

Not totally sure at this point... might cover it in other spaces (GM's Office, etc). I'll take a closer look next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X