Mack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack

Are you guys ever going to improve this thing? An API to import leagues would be tremendous. The current setup is very unfriendly and laborious.

Yes, it certain is laborious. And yes, an import mechanism would be a game changer. That is high on our priority list.

Comment

How long has it been high on that list

Comment

A long time for sure.

It just ends up getting bumped by other priorities... maybe it's shiny-new-thing syndrome on our part. But we spent the bulk of our offseason tech resources implementing the new SP algorithm, for instance. I'm very happy we have that now, and it seems like you subscribers are too (based on the comments). I certainly wish we had that AND Mack. But at least we got one this winter.

Comment

Hi Ray, another vote for Mack enhancements. Been waiting a long time. Only came to this Forum and searched for "Mack" because I just spent 10 minutes or so quadruple clicking to get rid of all the teams I'd set up year to date to analysed various player trade-offs. An improved Mack may not be sexy, but it is the single best tool on the site for analysing players based on the tools and principles you've taught us. Needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WillinTO View Post
            Hi Ray, another vote for Mack enhancements. Been waiting a long time. Only came to this Forum and searched for "Mack" because I just spent 10 minutes or so quadruple clicking to get rid of all the teams I'd set up year to date to analysed various player trade-offs. An improved Mack may not be sexy, but it is the single best tool on the site for analysing players based on the tools and principles you've taught us. Needs to happen.
            Totally agree. A modern MACK would be a major leap forward for us. It's been a long time, I totally agree. I just want to assure you it's not due to a lack of interest on our end.

Comment

A couple of options that show up for the MACK report under pitching are XE+/- and EP. I could find nothing in the glossary defining these terms. What are they?
              John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Working...
              X