Pitcher matchup tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitcher matchup tool

Not sure I fully understand the new criteria. Seems pretty complicated. Any input would be appreciated.

Can you be more specific as to your questions? The initial research is certainly complicated. But the table that we're running at the bottom of all of the daily matchup columns is really what you need to take away from this. Find a row that closely mirrors your league depth, and the table tells you what 25%/50%/75% scores are for your league.

Comment

A suggestion for this feature: don't bother with detailed write-ups on Kluber, Degrom, Strasburg, Scherzer, et al, unless they've been struggling, injured, or something else newsworthy exists. Instead, I would have liked to have seen a paragraph on how Mike Fiers made the "strong start" list today (4/27/18) to give me better insight on whether or not to pick him up.
      John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

I commented on this last week. We should have commented on Fiers for sure, but we're occasionally going to comment on the so-called "obvious" guys because "which ace should I prefer today" is a very pertinent discussion point for DFS players. But most of our comments should stay focused in the judgment calls section, and/or the surprising strong/weak starts like Fiers.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          I commented on this last week. We should have commented on Fiers for sure, but we're occasionally going to comment on the so-called "obvious" guys because "which ace should I prefer today" is a very pertinent discussion point for DFS players. But most of our comments should stay focused in the judgment calls section, and/or the surprising strong/weak starts like Fiers.
          Forgot about the DFS format. Thanks for your response.
          John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Working...
          X