Mixed league projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed league projections

Given the confusion this spring (mine and others') about the fact that the Excel files of AL-only/NL-only projections aren't meant to be combined into one file, I'm wondering if there's any move afoot to post projections for a standardized mixed league.

I realize the customizable projections cover some of this, but the convenience of downloading and sorting Excel files during the season for evaluating potential pick-ups is pretty handy -- I still do this, even knowing that the values aren't wholly accurate, and I'm betting other folks do as well.

If there's not a move afoot to post mixed league stuff separately, is there a prewritten formula somewhere that I can use to re-sort players to get accurrate values?

Thanks for any help.

*steve m.

The Custom Valuator allows you to do this with no muss, no fuss. Go to http://www.baseballhq.com/subscribe/...custval.shtml, set up your league and generate balance of season projections. These are then easily imported into Excel. Simply drag your mouse to mark the entire area of the report you wish to copy over and click [CTRL]-C to copy. Then open up your spreadsheet software, click on the cell you wish to be the top left corner of your report, and click [CTRL]-V to paste in the data. Done!

RON@HQ

Comment

Thanks, Ron.

Not quite no-fuss, no-muss -- several more steps than downloading and opening an already created file -- but workable and certainly valuable to have customized numbers. Still, I wonder if there aren't enough mixed-league folks here in HQ Land these days to warrant separate links for those projections. Just a thought.

Thanks again.

*steve

Comment

Working...
      X