No announcement yet.

PDF Version of Baseball Forecaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geoff, your account is all in order. What happens when you try the download link? If it's stuck, clear browser cache and try again. As for the email with the alt link, that may still be going out (I just received it myself, sent it like 90 minutes ago.)

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Geoff, your account is all in order. What happens when you try the download link? If it's stuck, clear browser cache and try again. As for the email with the alt link, that may still be going out (I just received it myself, sent it like 90 minutes ago.)
      Robert, same goes for you here. Email should be on the way with the alt link. Or clear cache and try again here on site.

Comment

I have had problems getting emails in the past... still may be on the way though..cleared my cache
        Error I'm getting is "Failed to load PDF document"

Comment

Couple of people have told me that clearing cache and re-logging in fixes the "Failed to Load PDF document" error. If you see the download link, then your account/order is set correctly... if you don't have the order, you don't even see the link to click on. So once you see the link, it's just a matter of getting a good download.

Check your email for the alternate link. PM me if you need that sent directly.

Comment

Was using Chrome, switched to Edge, downloaded right away.

Comment

I used firefox, didn't have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                I'm seeing some reports of that download error, it's probably volume-related. Clear your browser cache and try again. Everyone who has access to the download on the site should also have received an email... the email contains an alternate download link. (Robert Krahn, you and the FPAZ attendees will HAVE TO use that alternate link. So check your email for that.)
                I never got the email, but was able to download off the home page. I just right-clicked and saved.

Comment

Comcast is definitely playing games with our emails. Grrrr.

Comment

Lont time subscriber, went to FPAZ, on Comcast, using Chrome. No email, got fail to download message from link

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler View Post
                      Lont time subscriber, went to FPAZ, on Comcast, using Chrome. No email, got fail to download message from link
                      cleared cache, still fail to load pdf, will try edge

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler View Post
                        cleared cache, still fail to load pdf, will try edge
                        Loaded right away with Edge! So there was a chrome issue, I suggest anyone getting message of fail to download, to use Edge. No problem.

Comment

I used Firefox (my go to browser for my fantasy sports hobbies) and the Forecaster downloaded without issue. It looks great as always and a big thank you to the BHQ team.
                          \"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.\"
                          Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

Comment

I think you're all squared away at this point, but if anyone's still having PDF problems, drop a note here or to support@baseballhq.com. Hope you're enjoying the book!

Comment

Seems to recall being able to do this in the past, but getting an error on the attempt. Any tips here?
                              "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm the biggest troglodyte around and always seem to have issues, but I just one-clicked via Firefox and there it is.

kudos, gents, and Happy rest of Thanksgiving! may you draft fewer turkeys next year
                                NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
                                our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
                                a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
                                X