Gold4 Dynasty Access to 2013 Forecaster PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold4 Dynasty Access to 2013 Forecaster PDF

Ray: I am unable to download the 2013 Forecaster PDF. Why? I am an ongoing Gold4 Dynasty member and assume that my general login and password will work to do so. Jan R. Armstrong

Same here.
    I right-click the link, it downloads a generic html document, and when opened it says "access denied". According to my email receipt from 11/8, I am indeed a Gold 4 Dynasty member.
    thanks
    Last edited by manalishi99; 11-20-2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Mike K says he just fixed something, try again and let us know if still stuck. We'll get it figured out.

Comment

Ray,
        Still won't download

Comment

Romo - what is the exact problem you are having?

Comment

I'm getting a message that it couldn't be downloaded.

Comment

Is it a BaseballHQ access denied page or an issue with the web browser? What browser are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Terguson View Post
                I'm getting a message that it couldn't be downloaded.
                Same here

Comment

have you guys just tried clicking on it instead of right clicking?
                  "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
                  Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
                  28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
                  Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

In Internet Explorer I get the above message. It is not a Baseball HQ message. If I simply click on the link I get the option to Open, Save, or Save As. None of those options work, as it simply goes nowhere when trying to download it. If you're just trying to view it you're still doing the same thing as saving it. It's a connection issue with the HQ server it seems.

Comment

Don't know, was able to successfully download on my iphone/ipad and macbook
                      "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
                      Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
                      28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
                      Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

same issue here.
                        16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Terguson View Post
                          In Internet Explorer I get the above message. It is not a Baseball HQ message. If I simply click on the link I get the option to Open, Save, or Save As. None of those options work, as it simply goes nowhere when trying to download it. If you're just trying to view it you're still doing the same thing as saving it. It's a connection issue with the HQ server it seems.
                          Sounds like a browser security setting that's preventing you from having the access rights to download the file to your PC. Are you able to download a file from another site? Try relaxing your browser security settings, see if that helps.

Comment

I can open ithe PDF in iPad. How can I save it? or do I need to do so?
                            Teams
                            1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
                            2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
                            3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
                            4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
                            5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
                            6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Yes, you need to save it, but you need to save it "to" somewhere... like an App. Along the top bar you should get a prompt like "Open in..." or "Save to". You can then direct the file to an app like iBooks, DropBox, a PDF viewer, etc. Then, once you're reading somewhere other than your web browser, that should mean you have it saved locally and aren't reading it off the website every time.

If you don't get any such prompt, it may mean you don't have a suitable app.

Comment

Working...
                              X