league reports for Mack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• league reports for Mack

First time using Mack!! I have created a Mack league and added 12 teams and all their players to it. How can I run a report that shows all teams projections? It just gives me the option to see the report for one team and I would like to compare team vs team or team vs league and such..

Any ideas (?) and excuse my ignorance.

Thanks!
    18 team H2H Hybrid-Dynasty League - 6x6 R,RBI,HR,AVG,SB,BB/W,K,ERA,WHIP,SV,HLD
    $100M Salary Cap - Salaries change yearly based on performance

Doesn't exist at the moment, but is high on the priority list for the next MACK revision.

Comment

This is something I would really love. I still have a ton of trouble mid season in keeper leagues trying to decide to continue to go for it, or to dump and prepare for the next year. I blame it on being old and not particularly math/Excel handy. To somehow be able to project HQ's end of the year standings, at any time, would be immensely helpful. What will this or that trade do? Will players' A, B and C's positive regression in the rest of the season be enough to get my team enough improvement to seriously contend?

And if the MACK improvement doesn't really do what I'm hoping for, articles around this topic (or some kind of session at First Pitch) would be fantastic.

Thanks Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveL View Post
        This is something I would really love. I still have a ton of trouble mid season in keeper leagues trying to decide to continue to go for it, or to dump and prepare for the next year. I blame it on being old and not particularly math/Excel handy. To somehow be able to project HQ's end of the year standings, at any time, would be immensely helpful. What will this or that trade do? Will players' A, B and C's positive regression in the rest of the season be enough to get my team enough improvement to seriously contend?

And if the MACK improvement doesn't really do what I'm hoping for, articles around this topic (or some kind of session at First Pitch) would be fantastic.

Thanks Ray.
        It's called Rotolab! It has those functions w/ ROY projections and trade effects

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler View Post
          It's called Rotolab! It has those functions w/ ROY projections and trade effects
          Amen, brother! The CDG is a sign of spring but what it really does is whet my appetite for Rotolab.
          The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler View Post
            Yes. Waiting for a version to work on Mac. Hopefully this is the year.

Comment

Working...
            X