Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join my Y! Plus League (cost me $125) for free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join my Y! Plus League (cost me $125) for free!

aa
    Last edited by d-jensen; 07-07-2008, 06:57 PM.
    "In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead." - Dwight Schrute

Hi Dave,

You might have more luck posting this in the "Unclassified Ads" forum in the HQ Support section. This particular forum ("HQ-Sponsored Subscriber Leagues") is for the leagues that HQ itself sponsors. Subscribers looking for other leagues to join usually look over in the "Unclassified Ads" this time of year.

Good luck.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Moved.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        Moved.

The thread was already over here mr murphy.

Comment

Originally posted by circle360 View Post
          The thread was already over here mr murphy.
          Actually, I believe it was moved over here by Mr. Murphy. I stumbled across it over in the HQ-Sponsored Subscriber Leagues forum, and I think Ray used his Mystical Powers of Administrivia to plop it down in its proper place.

In any case, here it is, hopefully in a useful place for folks to find it.
          2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Originally posted by Patioboater View Post
            Actually, I believe it was moved over here by Mr. Murphy. I stumbled across it over in the HQ-Sponsored Subscriber Leagues forum, and I think Ray used his Mystical Powers of Administrivia to plop it down in its proper place.

In any case, here it is, hopefully in a useful place for folks to find it.

Ahh ok. I saw your post when it was in the HQ sponsored League forum. I didnt know that mr murphy moved it over here.

Poor D - Jenson is probably think he has a few responses to his league. With all the posts here.

Comment

aa
              Last edited by d-jensen; 07-07-2008, 06:57 PM.
              "In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead." - Dwight Schrute

Comment

Interested with One ?

I am interested, but have one question. How many teams will be in the league? I am available at that draft time as well. You can email me at snakebns@mac.com.

Comment

Working...
                X