Question on January 2013 Subscriber Bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on January 2013 Subscriber Bulletin

I have a question regarding the automatic renewal that you desribe in the current bulletin. Specifically the phrase "All subscriptions end on September 30 and automatically renew for
    the following year on October 1, at the $89 rate. If you do not wish to renew, you may cancel before October 1."

So we don't have a choice anymore? We automatically get renewed? Can we cancel before October 1 and still have access through Spetember 30?

Thanks
    [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
    Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
    ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
    ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

All subscriptions except the $39 draft prep are renewed automatically and run from October 1 through September 30. You can cancel at any time prior to October 1 to avoid getting renewed but your sub will always run through Sept. 30 (unless you request to cancel immediately).
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Quick additional question as I suspect others are wondering too. For those of us with Gold4 Dynasty plan do we need to order the books after this year or will they be automatically sent each year?

For me specifically, I just want to confirm I don't need to order the Minor League Baseball Analyst this year?

Plus did I read right we'll get a PDF version of the Analyst in Jan?

Comment

Originally posted by freddiebeach View Post
        Quick additional question as I suspect others are wondering too. For those of us with Gold4 Dynasty plan do we need to order the books after this year or will they be automatically sent each year?

For me specifically, I just want to confirm I don't need to order the Minor League Baseball Analyst this year?

Plus did I read right we'll get a PDF version of the Analyst in Jan?
        Those in the GOLD4 Dynasty Plan will be converted automatically to standing orders for both books, so this whole change will be transparent to you. And yes, we will be offering a PDF of the minor league book this year.
        "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by RON@HQ View Post
          Those in the GOLD4 Dynasty Plan will be converted automatically to standing orders for both books, so this whole change will be transparent to you. And yes, we will be offering a PDF of the minor league book this year.
          Excellent. Will said PDF be available BEFORE the MLBA ships?

Comment

Originally posted by dleoboyd View Post
            Excellent. Will said PDF be available BEFORE the MLBA ships?
            No. Won't be available til February.

Comment

From an international perspective, will the standing order book option add an additional shipping charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Santo View Post
                From an international perspective, will the standing order book option add an additional shipping charge?
                Yes, we do need to charge for shipping.

Comment

All subscriptions except the $39 draft prep are renewed automatically and run from October 1 through September 30. You can cancel at any time prior to October 1 to avoid getting renewed but your sub will always run through Sept. 30 (unless you request to cancel immediately).
                  How do I go about cancelling my subscription so it won't be renewed?

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
                  Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
                  ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
                  ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy714 View Post
                    How do I go about cancelling my subscription so it won't be renewed?
                    Right now, you have to contact customer service (http://www.baseballhq.com/contact). Shortly after we transition to the new pricing, there will be a link.

Comment

Right now, you have to contact customer service (http://www.baseballhq.com/contact). Shortly after we transition to the new pricing, there will be a link.
                      so if I just recently renewed my subscription am I now under the auto-renewal rule or does that go into affect the same time as the new pricing?

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy714 View Post
                        so if I just recently renewed my subscription am I now under the auto-renewal rule or does that go into affect the same time as the new pricing?
                        You are grandfathered to the package you ordered. That will run its course and then you'll have to renew at the new rate/autorenew.

Comment

Working...
                        X