Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MACK/Custom Draft Guide enhancements now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming soon. In the next release there will be a new "Keeper" checkbox. You will be able to store salary and position and then switch "Keeper" on and off without losing the data.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by RobR@HQ View Post
      Coming soon. In the next release there will be a new "Keeper" checkbox. You will be able to store salary and position and then switch "Keeper" on and off without losing the data.
      Awesome! So by "coming soon" should I expect the update to take place in a week or two (i.e. this year's draft) or later on?
      12-team, 5x5, mixed, auction: 14b/11p/15 bench (any)

Comment

Is the "save settings" feature coming back within the next the next day or two? I've been putting off most of my draft prep until it does, so that I don't have to keep reentering my scoring system. But, my draft is coming up.
        some of my music here

Comment

"Coming back" in what sense? It wasn't removed... I just checked, still there.

Comment

Originally posted by staz View Post
            Awesome! So by "coming soon" should I expect the update to take place in a week or two (i.e. this year's draft) or later on?
            Yes, this year's draft. There's a queue of MACK and CDG features and fixes still in the pipeline that I expect over the next week or so.
            While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Yesterday I set my league up on MACK, and know without question that I came across a trade evaluator tool. For the life of me, no matter where I navigate to, I cannot find it now.

It's driving me nuts. Can someone point out the obvious place I'm overlooking so I can draw up some trade scenarios?
              10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

Comment

I think you might have caught a brief pre-release of a new version or something, Pete. I've only seen the Trade Evaluator on our development system. I know it's getting close, though....

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it popped up during my work yesterday, though I could have simply imagined the whole thing.

Thanks. Now I'll stop driving myself nuts looking for it.
                  10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

Comment

Originally posted by jdwexler View Post
                    Is the "save settings" feature coming back within the next the next day or two? I've been putting off most of my draft prep until it does, so that I don't have to keep reentering my scoring system. But, my draft is coming up.
                    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    "Coming back" in what sense? It wasn't removed... I just checked, still there.
                    Last week, I entered my values into the input form and clicked the save settings button. The past several days (and I just checked again), that button and the load settings button don't appear for me.
                    some of my music here

Comment

What browser? Delete your cache, cookies, etc. Those buttons are still there, the problem's local to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                        What browser? Delete your cache, cookies, etc. Those buttons are still there, the problem's local to you.
                        I was using Chrome, where I did originally have the buttons. I deleted my cache and cookies, but to no avail. I tried the same in IE8 and nothing doing there.
                        Last edited by jdwexler; 03-16-2010, 09:19 PM.
                        some of my music here

Comment

If the load and save settings buttons are missing, then CDG thinks you don't have a MACK league defined. If you did have a MACK league defined before you saved settings, please PM me the username you use to login to the website and, if you have more than one league, the league name.
                          --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

If you use the MACK team tracker with your keepers, does it calculate draft inflation or do you have to factor that in yourself?
                            Oregano Gangsters - 5x5 mixed keeper league, 12H, 9P, 5B, 5R $260 in-season cap

Clarior Hinc Honos

Comment

Right, that's why we added keeper support, jbird. If you have 50 keepers in your league at $500 total out of a $2600 league budget (for instance), then the CDG allocates the remaining 2100 over the rest of the player pool... which is to say it's producing inflation-adjusted prices.

Comment

Any chance of a new version by Saturday? I have an auction Saturday and the keeper feature still isn't working with the points setting.

Comment

Working...
                                X