HQ site running VERY slow ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ site running VERY slow ...

It's taking forever for the HQ site to load and shift from one part of the site to another.
    Is this from high use of the site or ???
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Originally posted by TMac View Post
    It's taking forever for the HQ site to load and shift from one part of the site to another.
    Is this from high use of the site or ???
    I'm guessing it is something running in background on your computer. You can check the task manager to see what is running. I havent had any slowdowns on HQ. I think HQ has moments of slowdown on some data loads, would be interested to see what they say.

Comment

Yeah, site seems crisp to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler View Post
        I'm guessing it is something running in background on your computer. You can check the task manager to see what is running. I havent had any slowdowns on HQ. I think HQ has moments of slowdown on some data loads, would be interested to see what they say.
        Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        Yeah, site seems crisp to me.
        OK ... Thank you both
        Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TMac View Post
          OK ... Thank you both
          My slowdowns usually come from a virus scan going on in background, a cloud or other backup, or a dreaded windows or other operating system update. Or my ISP.

Comment

Working...
          X