The New BHQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by respess007 View Post
    KFFL news wire? I was like a robot clicking to it on the old site and never paid attention to the actual path. Not able to find today. Also, changing Avatar picture? Pls advise. Thanks.
    Is KFFL link is up? I searched the forums and the main site but do not see anything. Just wanted to see if I had missed it. Thanks again.
    NL Only, 8 Team, 6x6 (OPS/HLD), $330, 30 active roster, no bench, 17 keepers

Comment

cdg problem

After running a report through the CDG and switching to grid format, I'm unable to add point totals to the grid sheet. The other options, such as MM_code, work perfectly.

Also, are the dollar values on the left of the grid projected uniquely by BHQ or are they the standard dollar values that others in my league will also be working from?

*I'm in a head to head, points based league with a snake draft.

Thanks, sp

Comment

Is there an eta on when dollar values will be added to Playerlink and Player Projections

Comment

Originally posted by ORF5000 View Post
          Is there an eta on when dollar values will be added to Playerlink and Player Projections
          Hmm, we've fixed this like 3 times already and it keeps breaking. Will get it fixed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardball006 View Post
            After running a report through the CDG and switching to grid format, I'm unable to add point totals to the grid sheet. The other options, such as MM_code, work perfectly.

Also, are the dollar values on the left of the grid projected uniquely by BHQ or are they the standard dollar values that others in my league will also be working from?

*I'm in a head to head, points based league with a snake draft.

Thanks, sp
            Add Points to Grid was fixed tonight, I believe. The grid values are specific to HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by respess007 View Post
              Is KFFL link is up? I searched the forums and the main site but do not see anything. Just wanted to see if I had missed it. Thanks again.
              Not yet.

Comment

$ values are back again, hopefully for good.

Comment

I got here as a way to post a comment. I don't like the fonts for the home page. That orange color is harder to read and it is a little harder to figure out what is new. That was easier/more intuitive under the old system.

Comment

Originally posted by SHBecker View Post
                    I got here as a way to post a comment. I don't like the fonts for the home page. That orange color is harder to read and it is a little harder to figure out what is new. That was easier/more intuitive under the old system.
                    I've read the HQ responses to those who don't like that it is difficult to determine which are the new articles, and your belief this will become easier for us as time progresses. But, to have to wait for several seconds to let the slide show go through the entire set of offerings is indeed a bit cumbersome. (Funny, that 20 years ago, we would think waiting ONLY 10-15 seconds is no big deal.) I think many of us would really like to see some change (maybe a drop down menu on the top (blue) level where "News, Skills, Research" is displayed). Something titled "Today's Articles", and when you click on it, all the new articles for the day drop down. I can very much appreciate the view that it will get easier for us, but I think this is one of those things where there may be an alternate, more satisfying solution for several of us who are too impatient to wait on the scrolling slide show.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                      Add Points to Grid was fixed tonight, I believe. The grid values are specific to HQ.
                      Awesome, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by LameBrain View Post
                        I've read the HQ responses to those who don't like that it is difficult to determine which are the new articles, and your belief this will become easier for us as time progresses. But, to have to wait for several seconds to let the slide show go through the entire set of offerings is indeed a bit cumbersome. (Funny, that 20 years ago, we would think waiting ONLY 10-15 seconds is no big deal.) I think many of us would really like to see some change (maybe a drop down menu on the top (blue) level where "News, Skills, Research" is displayed). Something titled "Today's Articles", and when you click on it, all the new articles for the day drop down. I can very much appreciate the view that it will get easier for us, but I think this is one of those things where there may be an alternate, more satisfying solution for several of us who are too impatient to wait on the scrolling slide show.
                        You don't have to wait for the thing to scroll, if you're too impatient. The dots at the bottom right of the pictures allow you to jump ahead manually in the show if you click on them. Or you can scroll down on the home page and check out the "latest from <each section> layout".

We made a conscious decision to get away from a "days of the week-driven" approach to headlines in this new design, and I don't think we're going to go back to that if we can all help it.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                          You don't have to wait for the thing to scroll, if you're too impatient. The dots at the bottom right of the pictures allow you to jump ahead manually in the show if you click on them. Or you can scroll down on the home page and check out the "latest from <each section> layout".

We made a conscious decision to get away from a "days of the week-driven" approach to headlines in this new design, and I don't think we're going to go back to that if we can all help it.
                          Thanks! Was unaware of being able to click on the dots. That's most helpful to know.

Comment

The "BaseballHQ tools" menu up at the top of this page has been fixed, and I added "Stats and Projections" to that page. Enjoy!

Comment

Friday afternoon update on some of the more common issues reported this week:

The following issues have been resolved in the last few days:

$0 values in player projections are fixed.
                              Rotowire/KFFL feeds are back (see News tab) - Rotowire feed is updating sporadically, should be fixed soon
                              Forum 'BaseballHQ tools' links have been fixed
                              Custom Draft Guide output display options fixed
                              CDG CSV pitcher report fixed - now displays all pitchers, not just positively-valued ones
                              dates have been added to 'recent headlines' (format will be changed
                              (bunch of other fixes too, but these were the widely-reported issues)

We'll keep the fixes coming, thanks for your patience.

Comment

RSS Feeds Not Updating

Like the headline says. The RSS feeds are not showing any new articles after January 28, 2012. Please fix, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X