in season PT projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in season PT projections

I was looking at Daniel Murphy's player link page today and I noticed he is projected for 250 AB and a 65% projection. I presume that was his PT% from the preseason, and when he comes back, that will go up to 95% or so? Or does BHQ think he will not play FT after he comes back?
    10 team NL Only 5x5 auction keeper league, 20-25% inflation each year. $330 in-season salary cap

Originally posted by AutomatedTeller View Post
    I was looking at Daniel Murphy's player link page today and I noticed he is projected for 250 AB and a 65% projection. I presume that was his PT% from the preseason, and when he comes back, that will go up to 95% or so? Or does BHQ think he will not play FT after he comes back?
    I actually bumped him up slightly this morning, and he’ll get bumped again when he gets closer to returning. He’ll get another bump when he’s activated. At the end, he’ll probably top out at about 85%, given history, caution, and other options.
    "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
    X