Daily Matchups -- missing Caleb Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Matchups -- missing Caleb Smith

Caleb Smith was due to start yesterday, yet HQ had a different starter listed and rated. Miami switched Smith's start to today, yet Straily is listed and rated. This feature is very useful when streaming, but it fails me today as I'm streaming Smith.
    "All pitchers are liars or crybabies." Yogi Berra
    26th year, 5x5 redraft, mixed league, 12 teams
    24th year, 5x5, redraft, AL only, 10 teams (only 8 teams this season)

I've updated the Matchups article with Smith's data: https://www.baseballhq.com/content/d...nging-thursday

Also, please take note of Brent's writeup on these situations in last week's GM's Office. He gives a good overview of the various views into this data, and where you can go to get the latest info, even before we catch up to any matchup changes/errors: https://www.baseballhq.com/content/g...-season-re-set

Comment

The way Caleb pitched today you probably wished he was missed.

Comment

yes, I wish my Caleb missed. turned on just in time to see him walk the bases loaded, then JTurner drills one into the LF corner - but not on my TV, which I clicked off even before the ball bounced......
        NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
        our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
        a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Got it. BTW, new Matchups tool IS excellent.
          "All pitchers are liars or crybabies." Yogi Berra
          26th year, 5x5 redraft, mixed league, 12 teams
          24th year, 5x5, redraft, AL only, 10 teams (only 8 teams this season)

Comment

Today, I’m seeing Velasquez for Philly today rather than Arrieta according to Mlb.com and other sources.
            John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Updated.... in both Double Dippin and today's Matchups.

Comment

Are the Daily Matchup Guides archived anywhere beyond one week?
                John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

If you mean the articles, you can go here: https://www.baseballhq.com/category/news/matchups

At the bottom, you can use the page numbers to go back a week at a time, forever.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    If you mean the articles, you can go here: https://www.baseballhq.com/category/news/matchups

At the bottom, you can use the page numbers to go back a week at a time, forever.
                    Thanks, Ray!
                    John

Comment

Rotowire and MLB.com show Suter starting for Milwaukee today (June 21) due to yesterday's rainout that he would have started.
                      John

Comment

Yes. Matchups column has been updated accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                        X