Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum keeps asking me to login

Hey BBHQ

1) The forum keeps asking me to login. I log in. I see all the forums. Then a few minutes later, it asks me to login again. I do. And the same thing happens a few minutes later.

2) You have promised since last year that you would consolidate all the different accounts (bbhq, shopping cart and forum). But you haven't done that yet. For the price we pay....seems like you want to solve this. It's 2018.

E
    NL Only, Roto, 10 team, keeper, 4 x 4, OBP, one catcher
    Keep 10 players
    Keeper salary +$2 a year
    Contracts 3 years max
    Hitting: HR, OBP, Runs - HR, Steals
    Pitching: ERA, Wins, Saves, K-BB

Shopping cart and site are consolidated. Forums are still different accounts, and the vBulletin software we use doesn't allow us to manipulate passwords to align them with the site. So this is as far as we can go with the current technology, even though we know it's annoying.

I made a change to your forum account that may help with the login prompts. Also remember to check the 'remember me' box when you log in to the forums. That's critical.

Comment

Thanks Ray. I've had the remember me checked. Let's hope your settings change helps. And thanks for the correction about the shopping cart. I think you've got to shed vbulletin in the offseason for forum software that is integrated into the site. Seamless experience is always better. Brilliant I know...
      NL Only, Roto, 10 team, keeper, 4 x 4, OBP, one catcher
      Keep 10 players
      Keeper salary +$2 a year
      Contracts 3 years max
      Hitting: HR, OBP, Runs - HR, Steals
      Pitching: ERA, Wins, Saves, K-BB

Comment

vBulletin is still an industry leader, and I'd be very reluctant to lose the forum history. I think we're staying here.

Comment

I had a problem like this a couple of weeks ago - and it disappeared within 24 hours.
          and Ray is supervigilant on this stuuf, which is appreciated!
          NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
          our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
          a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X