CSV download of PQS Starting pitching Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSV download of PQS Starting pitching Logs

When you click to download the PSQ starting pitching logs, the NL logs only go through 4/6 and the AL logs only go through 4/2
    Bradford Thomas

I just grabbed them, they look current to me. I'm guessing you're having a browser cache issue... your browser is probably caching the last version you downloaded. Clear your cache, delete the old files from your download directory, and try again. Should work.

Comment

Hi Ray.

Unfortunately neither of these things worked. I even tried downloading the files from a different computer that i have not used before.
      Bradford Thomas

Comment

And you're still getting the files, but they look old to you? I can't explain why that would be happening.

Can you email the files you're downloading to support@baseballhq.com? I'll take a look at them there.

Comment

CTRL + F5 will force your browser to grab a new page from the server I believe. Worth a try.
          11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
          12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League
          12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

Comment

Hi Ray,

This same issue has resurfaced again. for the past week or so, the PQS log files I downloaded only contain data through May 3rd.
            Bradford Thomas

Comment

Bradford, I don't think we did anything to fix it for you last time. I just downloaded the AL file and it's current for me. Try clearing your browser cache (or try a different browser), remove old versions of the file from your computer, etc. I don't think there's a problem here.

Comment

Working...
              X