"Dashboard" lineups issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dashboard" lineups issue

I don't know how this happened, but Yahoo! wasn't showing lineup status for games as of 10 min before game time so I looked at the Dashboard, which had lineups for three games posted. Not sure where you guys got those from but at least four guys your lineups were showing as active did not play. The games were DET@KC, Stl@MIL, and one other that I had no one involved in. The players were Carpenter, Castellanos, Merrifield, and Jose Martinez. I can understand Yahoo! screwing up, but not HQ. Where did those lineups come from, was it a glitch of some sort, and should I depend on the Dashboard anymore?
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

I didn't see this issue earlier. I just looked at all the lineups posted on that page for the early games, and they match who is actually playing. The one exception is Schebler in CIN, he was a late scratch for Duvall.

The guys you mention... Carpenter, Castellanos, Merrifield, JoseMartinez.... those guys are all playing. So if you're saying our lineups showed them as active today, then that's actually correct.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      I didn't see this issue earlier. I just looked at all the lineups posted on that page for the early games, and they match who is actually playing. The one exception is Schebler in CIN, he was a late scratch for Duvall.

The guys you mention... Carpenter, Castellanos, Merrifield, JoseMartinez.... those guys are all playing. So if you're saying our lineups showed them as active today, then that's actually correct.
      It was probably another Yahoo! glitch, as it showed those guys not playing right before I posted. Mea Culpa. Or maybe I had the wrong day pulled up, but I don't think that's what happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Working...
      X