Pitcher Matchups Report Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitcher Matchups Report Download

When I attempt to download the pitcher matchups I encounter this error: "Please login to BaseballHQ.Com before attempting to download a file." I am logged on. The URL is https://www.baseballhq.com/download_...=SP_2018-03-29
    Red

Checking... worked for me but I have super-admin permissions. We had it hidden earlier in the week while we were updating it for this year.

Comment

Hi Red -
      Are you going to that link directly or in a different browsing session? Do you have anything blocking cookies?
      Thanks

Comment

I am using the download and save links on the HQ Pitchers Matchups Tool page https://www.baseballhq.com/probable-pitchers

I am not blocking cookies and accept 3rd party cookies from visited pages using Firefox 59.0.2
        Red

Comment

I'm having the same problem, using chrome, cant download as it says I have to be signed into HQ, and I am

Comment

Could you give it one more shot?

Comment

It works now. Thanks for fixing so quickly!
              Red

Comment

No problem! Thanks for your patience getting those opening day kinks out!

Comment

Still having problem

Comment

Please note, you cannot go to that URL directly. You must click to it through the SP page

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK@HQ View Post
                      Please note, you cannot go to that URL directly. You must click to it through the SP page
                      Thanks, I did that before and did not work, now it does, thanks!

Comment

It's broken again. I receive the error: "Please login to BaseballHQ.Com before attempting to download a file." even though I am logged on. This is when click the Download/Save link for today or the 8 day view from the "Today's SP Report" page https://www.baseballhq.com/members/t...rob?date=today

I guess I don't really need to download as the View/Print links work.
                        Red

Comment

Ah, different page... sorry about that! That's fixed now too. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Thanks! Confirmed that the links to the downloads are fixed.
                            Red

Comment

Working...
                            X