Custom Draft Guide glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide glitch?

it was spotty at best for me yesterday, and not at best today.

main issue I get is: "A problem occured, no scoring categories were selected. You must check the box for at least one pitching and one batting category. Please go to the initial league screen and try again."

of course, all 10 scoring categories were selected each time. I even started over and inputted each check box, beyond just scoring categories.

Firefox, if that matters
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Clear your browser cache. I've heard of this from a few others, and that seems to resolve the issue.

Comment

thanks, Ray. I cleared it thru this, but no luck. if it's just me, don't sweat it. busy times for you guys

The Firefox cache temporarily stores parts of websites you visit. Learn how to clear it to fix issues with how websites work or look.
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.

Comment

Got another browser you can try? I've gotten maybe 8-10 reports of this over last couple of weeks, clearing cache has been the magic bullet.

Comment

I have had the same issues this year. Using chrome on my work laptop and firefox on my personal laptop. I just keep refreshing until it works but I must admit it has been frustrating this year. Have not had these issues in the past.

Comment

fyi, it just worked for me now - for whatever reason.

Comment

Weird. Let me know if it breaks again.

Comment

Working...
              X