unable to scroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to scroll

I'm having a very strange problem with the website this morning. Pages load but intermittingly I'm not able to scroll up or down. Links on the page are responsive and I can move around the site but I can't scroll any of the pages. Then I'll finally hit a page where scrolling returns only to lose it again. I have had this issue using two differnt browsers and on two different computers. It's not a cookie issue. Any suggestions?

Are you using Edge or IE? It's known problem for them. I can usually resolve it by refreshing two or three times. When that doesn't work, I switch to Chrome.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

I had the same problem a few days ago running Chrome on a Kindle Fire. In each case, I had opened the content in a new tab. When opening content in its native tab, it scrolled OK.

Comment

It's been doing this to me since last night that I checked. I'm using Chrome and never had a problem before. WTF I have a draft today and I woke up early to do some research!!
        20 Team 7x7 Roto-- 2 catchers. 1-game in season eligibility

BATTING: AVG| OBP| R| HR| RBI| SB-CS| TB+SB (homers = 2 points, not 4)
        PITCHING: ERA| Whip| W-L| K/9| QS+CG| Holds| S-BS

Comment

Originally posted by mexipat View Post
          Are you using Edge or IE? It's known problem for them. I can usually resolve it by refreshing two or three times. When that doesn't work, I switch to Chrome.

Thank you. I tried your advice and refreshed the page, and now it works!
          20 Team 7x7 Roto-- 2 catchers. 1-game in season eligibility

BATTING: AVG| OBP| R| HR| RBI| SB-CS| TB+SB (homers = 2 points, not 4)
          PITCHING: ERA| Whip| W-L| K/9| QS+CG| Holds| S-BS

Comment

this is the only website that I'm having problems scrolling

Comment

i've had the problem in Edge, IE & Chrome. I've cleared my browsing history, disabled all extensions, etc. Don't have the issue on any other website I've tried. Weird.

Comment

I've heard this from 2-3 people this week. Clearing cache seemed to solve the problem for a a couple of them. In another case, it seemed like there was some malware/virus protection software that was interfering with the page. So you might look at that.

Comment

I have experienced this as well recently a couple of times (only with HQ site). I just refreshed the page until I could scroll again.

Comment

Working...
                  X