Denver-based (or on-line) NL-only league needs one replacement owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver-based (or on-line) NL-only league needs one replacement owner

Twenty-three players, 5x5, with UT position either hitter or pitcher, unlimited DL, 8-player minor league roster, no reserve, daily waivers. Long-time keeper league (up to 15 each year) with standard 3-year initial contracts and possible extensions (+$5/year) thereafter. We have been running as an 11-team league for the last couple of years and need one owner to take over a team that lost its owner.

Auction will be held (usually live in downtown Denver) on Saturday April 7 at 6 pm (MT). Keepers due on Sunday April 1. Whether you attend in-person or on-line (with a telephone call-in feature) (usually appx. 50/50), auction is held in CBS Sportsline on-line draft room.

Owner-less team pushed for the ring last year, so carry-over roster contains some high-priced players, including P. Goldschmidt, M. Carpenter, M. Kemp, M. Bumgarner, and R. Hill, that you may or may not want to keep; some nicely-priced talent, including A. Avilla, J. Turner, J. Bruce, B. Hand, D. Straily, and S. Doolittle; and a handful of minor leaguers.

PM me with any questions or for a copy of the league constitution.

Should have mentioned: annual franchise fee of $140 with additional fees, probably averaging another $60 plus or minus depending on activity.

Comment

I keep getting an error when sending you a PM. If there is still an opening, please email me some info at seanmgrady@yahoo.com

Thanks, Sean

Comment

Thanks, Sean. I replied to your PM.

Comment

Working...
        X