Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats & Tools - How to break list down by Position

Hi all

I'm very new as a BaseballHQ subscriber so my apologies if this is an easy answer or easy to find somewhere.

I've been trying to create a players' stats/projections list from the "Stats & Tools" section under "Stats and Projections".

My issue is that when I go there and click on an Excel list of MLB Projections - I can't figure out how to break down the list by Position.

They have it broken down by Hitter and Pitcher before you click on "CSV" but once it opens up the excel list, it does not have a column for position so that I can break it down by 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, etc etc

Can you let me know how I do this?

Thanks in advance!
    TB

Best tool is the Custom Guide you set with league parameters then go to Grid, great breakdown.....
    mixed keeper auction 16 teams high stakes $ long running with consistent ownership - *16 teams this year 2019*!
    5x5 (obp instead of avg) and 24 active players,10 pitchers.
    8 reserve slots ($3, snake draft). 3 minors slots. 260 budget. 100 faab budget weekly.
    8 roster keepers - max 3 years @ +$3 1st year kept, +$4 2nd year, +$7 third year.
    3 Minors keepers +$1/year

Comment

That's right. Look for the Custom Draft Guide so you can customize the dollar values more to your situation. (We also offer a discount on Rotolab software if you need/want a more powerful draft preparation tool.)

There's a lot of text when you click on Custom Draft Guide, but don't let scare you off. It's not too hard to use.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

More generally, welcome to the chat forums and to BaseballHQ.

There are some links to videos when you get to the Custom Draft Guide page that may help you. Also, look for "Education" on the subscriber home page. It's to the right underneath "Shopping Cart" in blue and at the menu at the very bottom of the page in a small font. There's some useful stuff there as you're getting acclimated to the website.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
        X