Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

I have been the commissioner for a private Yahoo league since the early 2000s but over time we have lost a few members (mostly people getting more involved with their families and running out of time for FBB) and I really need to add more. No cost as we play for bragging rights. We usually live draft in mid-March. Most of our managers are very experienced but we always welcome new players. Rotisserie format. We are really laid back and play for the enjoyment of the game.

Interested? Questions? Just let me know! Thanks!

Roger

Hey Roger, I'm interested. Would love details. League format, size, etc

Comment

Last year we had 12 players and I expect about that many this year. Standard Yahoo league except that we have 1 extra offensive category--Total Bases--so we are 6x5. Rotisserie. Live Online Draft in the evening. Last year the winner came from 3rd to first in the last week. If interested then PM me your email address and I will add you. Thanks.

Comment

FYI, our Live Draft is Wed Mar 21 8:15pm CDT.

Comment

I still have space left if anyone else is still interested. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X