HTML versus CSV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML versus CSV

Ray - At least for the pitchers, the HTML spreadsheet is different than the CSV spreadsheet. The HTML spreadsheet has the updated holds loaded but the CSV does not. As an example Pedro Baez has 11 holds under the HTML but it is still showing 0 under the CSV spreadsheet. When will the two spreadsheets be the same?? I generally download the CSV spreadsheet into a customized spreadsheet for my use but the CSV spreadsheet is not up to date. Thank you

The CSV files are, I believe, only refreshed once a day. I did a projections update yesterday afternoon; that change would have affected the HTMLs real-time, but not the CSVs until about 7am ET today.

All should be in sync again now. Let me know if that's not the case. This is only an issue when I do a manual update mid-day, and only lasts the rest of the day. (Happens maybe a couple of times a week.)

Comment

Ray - What am I missing. The CSV file that I just downloaded still has zero saves for Scott Alexander Pedro Baez. According to what I am looking at right now there is no change to the CSV file from yesterday and it is still different from the HTML file. Sorry for the bad news but I still need your help.

Comment

Just to clarify - Scott Alexander has 15 saves in the HTML and Pedro Baez has 11. Under the CSV file they both have 0. The CSV file is so much more productive because we can download into a customized spreadsheet. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Specifically which CSV are you downloading? AL/NL/Mixed? Proj/Proj+YTD?

Comment

Update: looks like some kind of refresh issue with some of the files. The mixed league, projected-only file looks fine for Alexander, but the other files where he is included do not. Will get our tech to take a look at it.

Comment

Ray - The mixed league projected only file that I am looking at right now has zero holds for both Baez and Alexander. I only try and download the CSV file for mixed league projected only. So to your above response - the mixed league projected only file that i am looking at on my computer does not look fine. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Try refreshing your browser cache and delete the old file on your computer if you have it. Mixed league, proj only on my computer has Alexander with 15 Holds.

While we're researching the issue here, you can go to Custom Draft Guide and get the CSV output from there.

Comment

Ray - I am sorry that i do not know how to refresh my browser cache. i will get my tech guy to help. but all 3 of my computers are showing the same thing on the CSV files. Then I couldn't find Baez or Alexander in the Custom Draft Guide database under the pitchers. I think I will put it aside for the day because nothing is working for me. It shouldn't be this hard. Are you having your tech guys working on this or are you saying the problem is on my end?? Thanks.

Comment

I tried to go back on elast time and now it is working. Crisis averted. Not sure why I was having the problem but now Baez and Alexander look correct and I will assume the CSV = HTML.

Comment

Ray - for those of us who use the CSV file database and don't really look at the HTML database - how can be assured that the 2 files will be the same as the projections are going to change for some players? In other words how can we be assured that this snafu that happened yesterday will not occur again? Can we trust the CSV database without having to check the HTML database? Thank you

Comment

Our tech guys are looking at it. They'll ensure the whole thing is bulletproof.

Comment

Thank you very much. Love Baseball HQ as my go to source for everything fantasy baseball.

Comment

Working...
                          X