Mendoza League openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mendoza League openings

We have several openings in Mendoza Baseball leagues. In total, there are 12 leagues that are either AL-only, NL-only or mixed.

Mendoza leagues use advanced sabermetrics to simulate player and team performance on a daily basis to determine season-to-date won/loss records.. This includes the use of defensive metrics. Teams are made up of 40-man rosters and deep farm systems. As the general manager, you decide whether to resign or release players, determine arbitration figure for those players that are arbitration eligible and draft players in an online proxy auction to 1,2 or 3 year contracts. There are salary caps and luxury caps. At best it can, Mendoza attempts to simulate the real thing.

If you have any interest, please feel free to reach out to me and/or visit the Mendoza Baseball site:

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
    We have several openings in Mendoza Baseball leagues. In total, there are 12 leagues that are either AL-only, NL-only or mixed.

Mendoza leagues use advanced sabermetrics to simulate player and team performance on a daily basis to determine season-to-date won/loss records.. This includes the use of defensive metrics. Teams are made up of 40-man rosters and deep farm systems. As the general manager, you decide whether to resign or release players, determine arbitration figure for those players that are arbitration eligible and draft players in an online proxy auction to 1,2 or 3 year contracts. There are salary caps and luxury caps. At best it can, Mendoza attempts to simulate the real thing.

If you have any interest, please feel free to reach out to me and/or visit the Mendoza Baseball site:

http://www.mendozabaseball.com/index.asp
    I play in Mendoza and just want to bump this thread. I really like the unique format, it is a different way to play fantasy baseball and rewards long-term franchise building more than any other format that I've played.

Comment

Working...
    X