Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central New York Auction League looking for Owners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central New York Auction League looking for Owners.

Our 5x5 league (obp, HR, rbi, SB, runs) (Era, qs, whip, k's, saves) is looking for owners. It's a keeper league where you can keep up to 13 players. Live auction though you do not have to be there in person. If interested please reply to this message or email me (dimadman@hotmail.com) or text or call me (607-345-9334).

This is a long standing league but unfortunately we have lost multiple owners in the past couple of years. Our league is located in Cortland, New York. anyone interested I will send you the rosters and complete rules.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

mixed or single?
    AL-only 12tm keeper (OBA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
    AL-only 10tm ultra (BA, HR,RBI, R, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
    NL-only 11tm keeper/ultra (OBA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, W. Sv)
    NL-only 10tm keeper/ultra (BA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)

Comment

This is a mixed auction league. Sorry I didn't post that in description.

Comment

Still looking for one owner to bring us to 12. We will have a dispersal draft for the 3 new owners on Monday March 5th. After the dispersal draft you will then announce your keepers and contracts. You do not have to be live to draft. Please let me know if interested. Time is running out and I am holding out hope we find a new owner. To leagues looking for an owner maybe we can help each other out. I'd be interested/willing to join another league if I get a commitment from you or one of your league mates to join our league. Please respond here, email me (dimadman@hotmail.com) or text me (607-345-9334). Thank You.

Comment

Working...
        X