Thread: Depth Chart Question

Default Depth Chart Question

How often are the depth charts updated, in particular, the free agent status designations? Currently, for example, the depth charts are still showing Bumgarner, Cueto, and Kinsler as free agents (there may be others but those are the "big name" players that caught my eye). Thanks.

They're updated daily, but especially in re-sign situations, it's easy to miss the removal of the FA status. Seems like those guys you mentioned never should have been marked as FAs. I'll get those cleaned up, and take a good look at the whole chart. If you see any others, drop a note here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    They're updated daily, but especially in re-sign situations, it's easy to miss the removal of the FA status. Seems like those guys you mentioned never should have been marked as FAs. I'll get those cleaned up, and take a good look at the whole chart. If you see any others, drop a note here. Thanks!
    I think those players were in the option year on their contract and could become free agents. Regardless, thanks Ray!

Byung Ho Park is still included in MIN depth chart. I believe he has signed to play in Korea.

Fixed, thx.