First Pitch Forum 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch Forum 2018

Has attendance been so poor on the West Coast, that LA and SF are getting dropped altogether this year?
    "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
    Willy Wonka

Attendance is one factor, along with expenses of getting our crew out there, facilities, etc. We also cut the tour down to two weekends from three, with the intent of putting together a web event in early March... which is, of course, the best way to remove the geographic/calendar barriers that limit us. There are only so many weekends and so many cities we can hit in the timeframe, but doing a web-based event removes all of those limitations. It's high time we gave that a try.

Comment

East Cost bias strikes again! *boo*
      "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's good to see captgus posting -- feel free to join back into the conversations!
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I'm typically much more of a lurker by nature. It's my listening skills that keep me married And kids, "...if it's weren't for those meddling kids." Funny thing, the kids are getting a little older and I was thinking, time to make another appearance at the LA First Pitch Forum! That being said, the web event sounds like a great idea, GoTo Meeting or something else? I'm looking forward to more info on the web event.
          "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
          Willy Wonka

Comment

Is a digital copy of the ADP supplied in the recent email good enough for the Forum in Boston? If hard copy, multiple copies even better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, digital copy is fine. No need for multiples.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                Yes, digital copy is fine. No need for multiples.
                Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any idea on when the web event may happen? I've gone to a few of the live events in the past and usually buy the notes when I haven't gone -- would love to see this before draft season ramps up in the next week or so.
                  AL 4x4 9 team (yes, shallow I know, but we're all good friends from around the country who travel for an in person auction each year), 14 hitters/10 pitchers $260 cap.

Champions: 1997, 2003, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2017

Comment

Any plans to release the Master Notes from First Pitch as in previous years? I always find some valuable nuggets in there...

Comment

Thread here. Short answer, no, not selling the notes this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X