This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projection Update Contains Errors

The website says the projections were updated 2017-12-18. I only scrolled down a few players before noticing that corrections need to be made.
    1. Ages of the players are not correct. The first two hitters listed, Jose Abreu and Ronald Acuna are listed as 20 and 9 years old.
    2. Mayberry scores are not correct. Example: Jose Altuve's MM score is listed as 3155 AAC 70.

Updates from Ray are in this thread: http://forums.baseballhq.com/showthr...96#post1004196

In general, I'd wait a couple days before the data is at all sound. As Ray pointed out in post #4 of the linked thread, there are limit to what can be done in the test environment instead of the live environment.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Post #14 in the thread to which I linked indicates that Ray is aware of the two items you mentioned, Coachbulldog.

I'll close this thread to keep the conversation about getting the 2018 projections working smoothly in a single thread.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
      X